Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Many things have learned...........

New beginning, new topics and new things to be learned. First quarter in fourth year high school is said to be the beginning of a new school year.

I have learned so many things in the subject TLE for the past three years that I am in the high school. And there are more learnings to be learned in TLE this school year. In the first quarter of this school year, I have learned how to use the internet well with its applications in the sense of having a blog and I have also learned more things about the history of internet.

But challenges have been encountered by all of us. Just like of posting in our blogs, I am sometimes being late in posting our essays. But I have address this challenge by posting it at home.

Moving on, I will be striving harder for me to discover and learn more from the subject TLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment