Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"My Dream, My Future"

Everyone of us has they're own dream. dreams that they want to achieve and be a reality to make their life easy and leave a poor one.They will be striving harder and do anything in order to achieve their goals.


Since I was young, I've always wanted to be a successful individual someday. I want to be a successful lawyer. I want my family to be secured. These dreams would be my future someday. These things are my inspirations to achieve my goals. To be striving harder and to give all of my best that I could. I'll be never give up on what may life could bring, either good or bad.


I will take all the opportunities what time may give. And these would be my preparation for the future. I will use my time wisely. I'll never give up.....Never............Never..

No comments:

Post a Comment